No Prep, 3 Ingredients
One Dish Meals Magic
Ham Fried Rice
Bet you will love this ham fried rice. It's a one pot meal. It uses up the leftover, no cutting or prep work needed. Dinner will be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Prep Time: ZERO Cook Time: 15-20 Minutes Serving: 2-4
You can double the quantity if you need to feed a big crowd. Your whole family can even eat in front of the TV watching movies together if you want.
Am I exaggerating? Try it out yourself and share with me your experience and joy.
Tips: to learn more how to cook the best fried rice recipes, click here to check out this page.
4 cups Cooked Rice
8 ounces Pre-Diced Ham
1/2 - 3/4 cup Frozen Green Peas
3 tablespoons Canola Oil
1/8 teaspoon Sesame Oil (optional)
Salt to taste
- Preheat canola oil in Dutch oven at high heat
- Add rice and cover it to let it cook for 5-8 minutes (may need to use spatula to break it up regularly) until it is completely loosened (turn down the heat if necessary)
- Add ham and stir; allow about 2 minutes to let it warm through
- Add eggs on top of the hot rice directly and stir vigorously until egg is set
- Add green peas and stir to warm it through, about a minute
- Turn off the heat and add sesame oil and quick stir
- Add salt to taste and serve immediately
You May Also Be Interested In:
Best Fried Rice Recipes
Cucumber Ham Salad
Roast Pork Fried Rice
Vegetable Ham Macaroni Bowl
Return from Ham Fried Rice Recipe page to Asian Recipes page
Return to Easy Dinner Ideas Homepage