Broccoli Ham Egg Cheese English Muffins
Meal On The Go
Can Be Very Satisfying
How did this Broccoli Ham Egg Cheese English Muffins recipe come along? The broccoli and diced ham were leftover. I assume you know me by now that I don't like to throw away any food. I must admit that leftover sometimes does give you headache. I always try my best to turn any leftover on hand into a different dishes and make it another meal.
With the leftover, the rest of the ingredients are always available in the fridge or freezer. So, it came along pretty easily. Yes, I freeze the English Muffins when they are on sale. So, they come in handy, too.
Prep Time: 15-20 Minutes Cook Time: 13-15 Minutes Serving: 10-12
Like, Share & Comment
If you like any recipes on this website, please like, share and comment. This will help other people like you to find them here. Thank you very much for your support!
What I love this recipe is that it is great for busy life that I run on 7 days a week, especially during school season. I am sure that many parents can relate to that. You have to run your kid(s) to sport games or other after school activities. Dinner happens to be at your back burner.
This Broccoli Ham Egg Cheese English Muffins recipe is so easy. You can even wrap up the sandwiches individually and freeze them. When you are ready, pop a sandwich into the microwave and heat it up. There you have it. It is great for breakfast, lunch and dinner on the go.
I sometimes use very good quality smoked pork chops. Diced the pork chops just like the diced ham in this recipe. Brown the meat and follow the rest of the instructions to complete.
Broccoli Ham Egg Cheese English Muffins Recipe
3-4 cups Chopped Broccoli
3 Scallion (chopped)
2-3 cups Diced Ham
12 Eggs (beaten)
8-12 English Muffin
8-12 Sliced Cheddar Cheese
1/4-1/3 Cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat a big skillet at high heat with 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add broccoli and quick stir; single layer the vegetables
- Turn heat down to medium to medium high and cook about 5 minutes; stir once in between
- Combine scallion, diced ham and beaten eggs in a big mixing bowl
- Add egg mixture on top of broccoli
- Turn back to high heat; add more oil if needed
- Once you see the edges solidified, pull it in; continue this process constantly until eggs are almost done,just like cooking scrambled eggs, but still a bit wet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Turn off heat and take skillet out of heat sauce
- Slice open English muffin in the middle to split it into 2 halves
- Use an ice-cream scope or a measuring cup to add a big scope of egg (about 1/4-1/3 cup) on the bottom half of the muffin
- Top it with cheese and another half of the muffin
- Serve immediately or wrap each sandwich individually with parchment paper
- Store it in the freezer or fridge
- When ready to serve later, thaw in the fridge if it is frozen, heat up the sandwich in the microwave oven for 30-45 seconds until warm through
- If you decide to serve sandwiches immediately, cook eggs to desired doneness and serve
3-4 cups Chopped Broccoli (I got the leftover from my veggie platter. That gives you an idea, right?)
3 Scallion (chopped)
2-3 cups Diced Ham (I sometimes use very good quality smoked pork chops)
12 Eggs (beaten)
Saute vegetables for 5 minutes
Stir in eggs and the rest of the ingredients with broccoli
Cook like scrambled eggs until eggs are still slightly wet
Assemble the sandwiches and enjoy! OR....
My Amazon Picks
Wrap each sandwich individually with parchment paper - step 1
Wrap each sandwich individually with parchment paper - step 2
Wrap each sandwich individually with parchment paper - step 3
Store the container of sandwiches into a fridge or freezer
Thaw in the fridge if it is frozen
Warm it in microwave oven for 30-45 seconds and enjoy
You May Also Be Interested In:
Return from Broccoli Ham Egg Cheese English Muffins Recipe page to
Breakfast Recipes page
Return to Easy Dinner Ideas Homepage