Garlic Cheese Monkey Bread
Great Savory Party Food
This Garlic Cheese Monkey Bread was one of the savory dishes that I brought to a coffee time at church. Man...was it popular. People loved it. This is another great dish for a breakfast meeting.
Total Time: 35-45 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Inactive Cook Time: 20-30 Minutes
I baked it first and covered with aluminum foil.
Before serving, I used the church kitchen oven to warm it up at 200F for about 10-15 minutes. Yes, the bread was still in the bake ware and covered with foil. This prevents it from burning or drying it out.
Garlic Cheese Monkey Bread Recipe and Instructions
1 (16oz) Store Bought Biscuit Dough (cut into 4-6 small pieces for each biscuit. I rolled each piece into a ball. This allows the coating and cheese cover every piece evenly.)
2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 tsp Italian Seasonings
3 heaping tbsp Dry Parsley Flakes
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
No-stick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Coat bundt pan liberally with cooking spray.
- In a big mixing bowl, combine garlic powder, parsley, Italian seasonings, salt and pepper together.
- Whisk in extra virgin olive oil to form a thick paste.
- Add biscuit dough balls into the seasoning paste and toss to coat with hands.
- Add cheese and toss again.
- Transfer seasoned dough into the bundt pan and bake for 20-30 minutes until the top is brown and crispy.
- Let sit in room temperature for 1-2 minutes.
- Cover with a big plate on top of bundt pan and carefully flip it over to remove pan and serve immediately (Optional: serve with marinara sauce).
Garlic Cheese Monkey Bread Steps with Photos
In a big mixing bowl, combine garlic powder, parsley, Italian seasonings, salt and pepper together
Whisk in extra virgin olive oil to form a thick paste
Cut each slice of store bought biscuit dough into 4-6 small pieces
Roll each dough into a ball. This allows the coating and cheese cover every piece
Add biscuit dough into the seasoning paste and toss to coat with hands
Add cheese and toss again
Transfer seasoned dough into the bundt pan and bake for 20-30 minutes
Until the top is brown and crispy and sit in room temperature for 1-2 minutes.
Serve with marinara sauce (optional); ENJOY!
Recipe Ingredients and Tools
You May Also Be Interested In:
Home > Vegetarian Recipes > Garlic Cheese Monkey Bread