No-Bake Mini Caramel Cheesecake
Cheesecake Can Eat
With Your Hands
This no-bake mini caramel cheesecake recipe is a spin-off of my other dessert recipe, No-Bake Mini Lemon Crustless Cheesecake. But we will have crust this time. And it is a very different crust, too.
What is nice about this mini cheesecake....you can take the wrapper off and eat it with your hands. Yep, no silverware or dishes. Great dessert idea for bringing to any gathering to pass around. Plus, it is so tiny and cute. Anybody who is in diet will be receptive of the amount of calories in this dessert. Well, who can resist it?
Prep Time: 10-15 Minutes Cook Time: ZERO Serving: 6+
Like, Share & Comment
If you like any recipes on this website, please like, share and comment. This will help other people like you to find them here. Thank you very much for your support!
No-Bake Mini Caramel Cheesecake Recipe
Line cupcake liner on the pan
Cheesecake filling will perfectly fill 12 liners
Have your little one(s) to help you. You will all have fun.
Yep, Ritz cracker is the crust
Use hand mixer to mix cream cheese and caramel sauce until smooth
Transfer filling to a plastic bag to pipe it on top of the crust
Break up some pretzel sticks and garnish
Chill in the fridge for 4 hours and enjoy
2 (8 oz each) bars Cream Cheese (in room temperature)
1 jar (10-12 oz) Caramel Topping/Sauce
18 Ritz Crackers
Pretzel sticks or any other kinds of pretzels (optional; for garnish)
- Line cupcake liners on muffin pan
- Add Ritz crackers at the bottom of each liner
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese and caramel sauce with hand mixer until mixture smooth and well combined
- Transfer cheese cake filling into a plastic bag
- Cut the corner off and pipe in the cheesecake filling into the liner
- Garnish cheesecake with crumbled pretzel sticks
- Chill in the fridge for 4 hours and serve
My Amazon Picks
You May Also Be Interested In:
Return from No-Bake Mini Caramel Cheesecake Recipe page to Dessert Recipes page
Return to Easy Dinner Ideas Homepage