Pineapple Kielbasa Appetizers
A Great Holiday Appetizer Recipe and A Wonderful Kid Recipe, Too
This pineapple kielbasa appetizers are not only quick and easy, but also kid-friendly.
Total Time: 20-23 Minutes
Prep Time: 12-15 Minutes
Inactive Cook Time: 8 Minutes
You can make ahead of time. Yes, you can get this ready a day before
the dinner party. As soon as your guest steps into your door, you can
start serving it.
Or while you are busy at preparing the rest of
your dinner, have your little one(s) to help you assembling the dish
together for you. This will keep the little hands busy and occupied.
No kielbasa sausage? Replace it with hot dogs or any kind of sausage. It will still come out delicious.
Pineapple Kielbasa Appetizers Recipe and Instructions
1 Can (20oz) Pineapple Chunks (drained)
1 lb Cooked Kielbasa Sausage (sliced about 1/2”-1/3" thick)
Frills (a.k.a. decorative toothpicks or skewers)
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup and pop it into the oven to preheat.
- Preheat broiler, the oven rack should be at least 6 inches away from the heat source.
- Single layer sliced Kielbasa on a preheated baking sheet with about 1/4” space around.
- Cook under broiler for 4 minutes.
- Turn over and cook another 3-4 minutes until desired doneness.
- Cool at room temperature.
- To assemble, Thread a pineapple chunk and a slice of kielbasa with a frill.
- Transfer to a big serving plate.
- Repeat the last 2 steps until all kielbasa and pineapple are gone.
Pineapple Kielbasa Appetizers Steps with Photos
2 ingredients only. Pineapple and Kielbasa.
Slice Kielbasa 1/3"-1/2" thick.
Single layer sliced Kielbasa on a baking sheet with about 1/4” space around.
Turn it over after broiling for 4 minutes.
Broil another 3-4 minutes until desire doneness.
Let Kielbasa cool at room temperature before assembling everything together.
Serve it at room temperature.
Recipe Ingredients and Tools
Pineapple Kielbasa Appetizers Turn Pasta
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Active Cook Time: 20 Minutes
I make this pasta very often with the pineapple kielbasa. I bet you will love it because it is very, very tasty. On top of that, this is definitely one of the cheapest, quickest and easiest dinner recipes. Here is how:
1 Can (1pound) Pineapple Chunks (drained)
1 pound Cooked Kielbasa Sausage (sliced about 1/2”-1/3" thick)
1 lb Short Pasta (My preference is tri-color rotini.)
- Follow the instructions above and toss in hot cooked short pasta.
- Stir to combine and serve immediately.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Home > Holiday Recipes > Pineapple Kielbasa Appetizers