Easy Healthy Side Dish
Roasted Potatoes Green Beans
A Healthy Filling Dinner, Too
This roasted potatoes green beans can be a separate side dish and pair with other easy dinner ideas, such as simply baked tilapia with asparagus (replace the asparagus part).
I do love to serve this side dish along with the Rosemary Garlic Pork Tenderloin. They complement each other very well.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 30-50 Minutes Serving: 4-6
Tips to Pair Roasted Potatoes Green Beans
- Always pair it with dishes with about the same cook time and/or same oven temperature.
- Or better yet, double, triple or quadruple the quantity and serve as an easy healthy dinner.
1 pound Frozen Cut Green Beans (unthawed)
1 pound Russet potato (skin on; wash thoroughly; cut in bite size wedges, about 1" per side)
1 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1 pinch Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- If you cook any meal in the oven at the same time, you need to adjust the rack. Otherwise, bake this roasted potatoes and green beans in the middle rack which could take shorter cooking time
- Preheat oven at 400F
- Line a roasting pan or baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Coat it with cooking spray
- Add the green beans into the pan
- In a separate bowl, toss to combine the seasonings (i.e. salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper and extra virgin olive oil) and potatoes together
- Add seasoned potatoes on top of the green beans
- Bake for 30 minutes
- If the potatoes are fork tender and green beans are crisp tender, it is ready to serve
- Otherwise, toss and bake for another 10 minutes
- Add 10 minutes as increments until the roasted potatoes and green beans are cooked to desired tenderness and serve
You May Also Be Interested In:
Return from Roasted Potatoes Green Beans Recipe page to Easy Side Dish Recipes page
Return to Easy Dinner Ideas Homepage