Recipe Cauliflower Rice
15-Minute Creamy French Onion Bacon Cauliflower Rice Takes 3 Store-Bought Ingredients to Make A Quick, Easy and Cozy Dinner
This recipe cauliflower rice is SUPER easy and delicious. With 3 store-bought ingredients and in 15 minutes, you will get a big pot of creamy French onion bacon cauliflower rice. Comfort food can be this easy.
Total Time: 10-15 Minutes
Prep Time: ZERO
Active Cook Time: 10-15 Minutes
Using store-bought bacon bits helps to shorten the cook time. But if you don't mind to spend some time to cook a few stripes of bacon, go ahead to do so. Once bacon is cool to touch, you can crumble into pieces and sprinkle on top of this recipe cauliflower rice.
Yes, you can double the quantity of this recipe. It will take a bit longer to warm through the frozen cauliflower rice.
This can be a low-carb recipe if you are on diet although it doesn't look or feel like one. That's the beauty of this delicious meal.
Recipe Cauliflower Rice Directions
1 jar (15oz) French Onion Dip
1/4 cup Real Bacon Bits
4 (12oz) Frozen Cauliflower Rice
1 tsp Dry Parsley (for garnish only)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a big deep non-stick skillet at high heat
- Add frozen cauliflower rice and stir around
- Cover and cook for about 3 minutes and stir to break the grains into pieces
- Keep stirring until cauliflower rice is warm and cooked through. (When you see a lot of steam coming out is a good indicator that it is warm through. As soon as the steam slows down, it is ready for the next step.) About another 3-5 minutes.
- Turn to low heat and stir in onion dip and bacon bits.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with more parsley flakes and bacon bits. Enjoy immediately!
Want More Keto/Low-Carb Recipes?!
This ebook will teach you to cook authentic Chinese food in a healthy way. It will also show you how to get the beautiful colors, texture and taste you get from your favorite Chinese restaurants.
Recipe Cauliflower Rice Steps with Photos
3 store-bought ingredients and 15 minutes are all you need.
Add frozen cauliflower rice, cover and cook until grains separated.
Keep stirring until cauliflower rice is warm and cooked through.
Stir in French onion dip.
Stir in bacon bits, parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
Add more bacon bits and parsley on top (optional). Enjoy immediately!
Recipe Ingredients and Tools
You May Also Be Interested In:
Home > Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes > Recipe Cauliflower Rice | 15-Minute Creamy French Onion Bacon Cauliflower Rice