No Prep, 3 Ingredients
One Dish Meals Magic
Ham Fried Rice
Bet you will love this ham fried rice. It's a one pot meal. It uses up the leftover, no cutting or prep work needed. Dinner will be on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Prep Time: ZERO Cook Time: 15-20 Minutes Serving: 2-4
You can double the quantity if you need to feed a big crowd. Your whole family can even eat in front of the TV watching movies together if you want.
Am I exaggerating? Try it out yourself and share with me your experience and joy.
Tips: to learn more how to cook the best fried rice recipes, click here to check out this page.
4 cups Cooked Rice
8 ounces Pre-Diced Ham
1/2 - 3/4 cup Frozen Green Peas
3 tablespoons Canola Oil
1/8 teaspoon Sesame Oil (optional)
Salt to taste
- Preheat canola oil in Dutch oven at high heat
- Add rice and cover it to let it cook for 5-8 minutes (may need to use spatula to break it up regularly) until it is completely loosened (turn down the heat if necessary)
- Add ham and stir; allow about 2 minutes to let it warm through
- Add eggs on top of the hot rice directly and stir vigorously until egg is set
- Add green peas and stir to warm it through, about a minute
- Turn off the heat and add sesame oil and quick stir
- Add salt to taste and serve immediately
You May Also Be Interested In:
Return from Ham Fried Rice Recipe page to Asian Recipes page
Return to Easy Dinner Ideas Homepage